Last updated: July, 2019
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you use this Site or when you access the Services through a place of business.
For instance, we may automatically collect information such as which consumer products each user looks for, which products each user purchased, information about your specific interests, your IP address, or location through the mobile network’s information.
In addition, when you visit the Site through any device, we may place a "cookie" (a small, unique identifier text file stored in a user’s browser) on your system to remember who you are or Web beacons (electronic images that allow the Site to count visitors who have accessed a particular page and to access certain cookies). We also may include other information in our cookie files; for example, if you arrived at the Site via a link from third-party site, we may include the URL of the linking page. You may opt out of the cookies delivered by us by changing the setting on your browser. Please be aware that this will disable all cookies delivered to your browser, not just the ones delivered by us, and that such blocking may prevent us from providing some or all of the Services to you. Note that we may combine all of this information with other information, including personally identifiable information we have collected about you.
Other than in respect of personally identified information, if you provide information to us, you agree that we have unlimited rights to such information and that we may use such information in any way we choose. Such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information for various reasons and at various times. For example, when you sign up for the Services, we may collect your email address, street address, and other information about you. As a general rule, we collect personally identifiable information that is voluntarily provided and shared by you.
Moreover, you may be asked to share personal identifiable information about you at other times, too, such as when you contact us with a question, or when you use different features of the Services. We may combine such information with other information (including personally identifiable information).
Google's Display Advertising
We have implemented and use Google's Display Advertising and Remarketing features to advertise online
Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.
SudokuLovers and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
You can opt-out anytime or optimize Google Display Network ads using Google's Ads Preferences Manager
We may use any information, including personally identifiable information that we have collected about you in several ways, including but without limiting, the following:
- To send you offers and information from us and our affiliates or from other companies whose products and services may be of interest to you. You may choose to opt-out and to not receive these communications, without also deactivating their account and ceasing use of the Services.
- To optimize the content we display and provide you with a more personalized experience by serving you more relevant content and advertising.
- To analyze traffic patterns, in connection with our users’ demographics, interests and behavior, general business analytics and to create recommendations for other users and places of business based on users preferences.
- To provide specific recommendations to places of businesses such as shops, cafes, restaurants, shopping malls etc regarding your possible interests and choices as a consumer.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other features or various tasks related to the Services.
- To help prevent fraudulent use of our Services, ensuring the technical functioning of our network and for developing new Services.
- To use or disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect SudokuLovers’ rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or a legal process.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information, including personally identifiable information that we collect about you, including
- With vendors providing contractual services for SudokuLovers (such as hosting vendors, list managers who facilitate or assist with communications on our behalf, companies that provide consulting or analytics services and service providers who process payment information or transactions).
- With our corporate affiliates.
- In aggregate form, with our partners.
- With selected third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- With other entities for business analytics.
- With places of business, to enable them to find out that you may be interested in certain products when you shop at their place of business based on past transactions.
- When we have reason to believe that disclosing this information may be necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; and when we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or otherwise required by law.
- In other ways as described to you at the point of collection.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures to protect Users’ information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data
MINOR’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
If SudokuLovers elects, in its reasonable discretion, to transfer ownership or control of the Site or Services to a third party, whether or not in the context of an acquisition, merger, or reorganization, you consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information by SudokuLovers to that third party, provided that all use of your information by that third party remains subject to the terms of this Policy
If you have any questions regarding this policy or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to: email@example.com